Latest News mediacorp feed news
- Foreigner on trial for subletting to multiple tenants a flat he rented from a prison officeron September 21, 2023 at 9:54 am
It is believed that more than 20 people stayed at the flat at one point, with two tenants paying between S$230 and S$250 monthly for a bed space.
- Singapore’s fencing team aims for at least two medals at Asian Gameson September 21, 2023 at 8:54 am
The sport’s national body said the Games will be a litmus test of where Singapore stands on the continental stage, especially ahead of the Paris Olympics in 2024.
- Four companies designated domestic systemically important insurers: MASon September 21, 2023 at 7:50 am
The framework for domestic systemically important insurers will come into effect on Jan 1, 2024.
- Construction firms grapple with workers’ housing as dorm rental rates soaron September 21, 2023 at 6:44 am
While larger firms are dealing with accommodation issues by building their own temporary quarters, some smaller players are struggling with finding new housing solutions.
- Incentive for early EV adoption extended to 2025 but lower rebate cap next yearon September 21, 2023 at 6:13 am